SHEET METAL FABRICATION
Germantown Tool & Manufacturing offers a wide range of sheet metal fabrication services and sheet metal products to the OEMs in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Many companies that provide sheet metal fabrication choose to specialize in specific niches: prototypes and low-volume production vs. high-volume production, thin materials vs. thicker materials, etc. These specialties are largely dependent on the type of equipment a supplier owns.
At Germantown Tool, however, we offer a wide range of sheet metal fabrication services and sheet metal products, including:
• Materials ranging in thickness from .020” to .375”;
• Steel, Stainless, and Aluminum;
• Sizes ranging from a few inches to 10’; and
• Low, medium, and high-volume production.
Germantown Tool’s sheet metal fabrication department also uses both prototype and production equipment including:
• 4000-watt Han-Kwang CO2 laser;
• Weidemann CNC turret punch;
• (6) Resistance (spot) welders;
• (2) Shears, 10’ width max.;
• (6) Press brakes, 10’ width, 125 ton max.;
• (7) Robotic welders; and
• Misc. assembly equipment.
Germantown Tool will also assume complete responsibility for the supply of your sheet metal products including:
• Purchased components;
• Finishing (painting, powder coating, E-coating, plating);
• Custom packaging; and
• Drop shipping to customer warehouse.
We have supplied sheet metal products to several markets, including:
• Recreation & Leisure;
• Office Furniture;
• Commercial Lawn and Garden Equipment;
• Defense; and
• General Industrial.
Germantown Tool is experienced and equipped to produce virtually any sheet metal product, from the simplest, to the most complex. Contact us to learn more about how we can assist you.